Tuesday 3 April 2012

Fantasy Fire

Over the past few months I have developed a bit on an obsession with nail varnish, the more glitter, the better in my eyes. I'm usually quite impatient when it comes to painting my nails and letting them dry, I get so so restless and then think of 101 jobs that I 'need' to do, which then results in them smudging or chipping and me getting angry! Luckily I think i'm coming out of that phase now and have realised if i'm just that little bit more patient the result is so much better (common sense eh?).

Anyway, while I was browsing the stands in Boots I came across the most gorgeous colour from Max Factor, number 45, Fantasy Fire.

The colour is a fantastic bright purple that has a gold shimmer in the light. I think this colour is perfect for summer, it's so pretty and I just cant stop looking at my nails while im weaing it. Ive had quite a few complimets on them at work as well which is always nice. The photos don't quite do the colour justice but you can still make out the gold and pink shimmer tones.

(Sorry the pictures aren't the best quality I don't have one of these fancy cameras yet)

The only slight quibble I have with this product is that it does need at least 3 or 4 coats to get the desired look, which isn't a problem if you have plenty of time but not if your in a rush (or a bit impatient like me).  It's also quite small so i'm not sure how long it will last especially if I need to use at least 4 coats at a time.

You can buy this nail polish from Boots and Superdrug for £3.99.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all of your comments and appreciate you finding the time to write them. Tweet me if you have any questions! @eatplayshopblog :) Xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...