Wednesday 2 May 2012

One month of blogging!



So today is my blogs 1 month birthday! I just wanted to use this an excuse to say how much I'm enjoying it. I was so worried at first, what with all of the fabulous beauty bloggers that are already out there, that there was just no real need for mine too. However, I have found the blogging community to be so friendly and helpful and I am very glad I decided to take the plunge!

If you are umming and arring about starting a blog I would definitely say go for it, what have you got to lose? Twitter has also been a great help for me. #bbloggers is a great way to discover new blogs and get advice on products, I really cannot reiterate enough how friendly every one has been!

I hope this hasn't been too much of a boring post (I won't give my blog a birthday shout out every month!). Also thank you to everyone that has taken the time to follow my blog or make comments, it really does make me smile :)

Much Love, Charlie


10 comments:

  1. This is a lovely post :) I am also new to blogging. For ages I put it off as i was nervous but I have to admit I am throughly enjoying it and I also love #bbloggers. Im looking forward to the summer holidays so I can spend more time blogging :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you! same work just gets in the way! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely post! Happy 1 month anniversary for your blog!

    I am pretty new to blogging myself, been up and running for a few months now :)

    Your blog is lovely, I'm now following :)
    Hope you will take a look at mine and maybe return the favour?

    http://laurasallmadeup.blogspot.co.uk/

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww thanks!

      cause i will, yours is very posh! following on bloglovin xx

      Delete
  4. happy one month birthday! i started my blog up about three weeks ago, and praise my gorgeous 13 followers hahah! loving your blog as well! :) check mine out if you get the chance!

    allthatjazzle.blogspot.com

    xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! i know i get excited everytime i get a new follower! following yours now :) x

      Delete

I love reading all of your comments and appreciate you finding the time to write them. Tweet me if you have any questions! @eatplayshopblog :) Xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...