Wednesday 30 May 2012

Skincare Switch up

I have no idea what is going on with my skin at the moment, it's usually pretty well behaved but since the end of last year I have had break out after break out and quite frankly it's pissing me off. Not sure if it's to do with the weather, diet, stress or hormones but its driving me mad.

Anyway I have just about used up the last of my trusty Liz Earle products and was going to order some more but I'm thinking if its not helping the problem do I just opt for something completely different? Well last week I was doing some skincare research online and came across the Avene website where I did the online skin diagnosis and registered a few details. A couple of days later a little pack came in the post with some samples! Win. Completely unexpected but a lovely treat to come home to.



I have been using this every day for the last week and I'm really liking it so far. There may even be some full size purchases at the weekend! You can buy the Avene range from Boots.

have you ever tried anything from Avene?

Whats your favourite skin care products at the moment? I'm always on the look out for something else!


2 comments:

  1. I have heard about this brand, but I never knew what to pick up, now I have a list of stuff I want from this brand. I hate breaks out so much, when I was using wrong products I had such a bad break out and now I'm left with scars(colour pigmentation) on my chin.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This has been so far so good. I will never stop looking for new skin products though there's always something else i wanna try! what are you using now? x

      Delete

I love reading all of your comments and appreciate you finding the time to write them. Tweet me if you have any questions! @eatplayshopblog :) Xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...