Saturday 23 June 2012

My Weekend Make Up

Face
MeMeMe Seventh Heaven Facebase
Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation 53
Collection 2000 Concealer, Medium
Max Factor Creme Puff Powder

Cheeks
Bourjois Lilas D'or Blush
MeMeMe Beat the Blues Moonbeam Highlight

Eyes
MUA Heaven And Earth Pallet
Maybelline On and On Bronze Colour Tattoo
Maybelline Gel Eyeliner
Rimmel Exaggerate waterproof eyeliner
L'oreal Volume Million Lashes Luminizer marcara for Hazel Eyes
Elf Eyebrow Pallet

Lips
(not shown oops)
But I wore Bourjois Lip Exclusif


11 comments:

  1. Your eyelashes are so long! Mine are an embarrassment, so jealous! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) the mascara definitely helps! x

      Delete
  2. Looks very natural and healthy! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look really pretty :) So envious of your eyelashes they are so long! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks! I did get lucky with my long eyelashes but a good mascara works wonders :) x

      Delete

I love reading all of your comments and appreciate you finding the time to write them. Tweet me if you have any questions! @eatplayshopblog :) Xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...