Friday 15 June 2012

Summer Whites


You cannot beat crisp white clothing for summer! And with summer just around the corner (once this rain clears up) I thought I'd show you some of my favourite pieces and looks that I'm hoping to rock when the sun comes back out. White is so simple and can easily be dressed up or down for a day shopping, chilling in a park or going out at night.

Daytime Look
Team a white dress with a denim jacket and cute flats of sandals for a perfect casual look

Nighttime Look



 Dress up white shorts with a pretty pastel top and killer heels for a great night look
(Pretty sure I think I'm Gok Wan Right now haha)

What's your favourite summer colours?

Happy Friday everyone! x


1 comment:

I love reading all of your comments and appreciate you finding the time to write them. Tweet me if you have any questions! @eatplayshopblog :) Xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...