Thursday 5 July 2012

Charlie's Diary #5


What I have been getting up to...



Tea Time ♥ Wagamama, the Firecracker mmm ♥ New Face Mask ♥ Summer Dress ♥ Friday Night in ♥ Peach Melba Nails ♥ Pretty Shirt ♥ Special Delivery

As usual I have been eating shopping and pampering myself. I cannot get enough of peanut M&M's they are my new weakness, not great with my holiday fast approaching. Lunch at Wagamamas was awesome my mouth was on fire but it was totally worth it. I've also been using this No7 mask, review coming soon.

What have you been up to lately?


3 comments:

  1. Your nails look lovely! Wish I could grow mine! oo what came in the post! Btww, I've nominated you for the Liebster award on my blaawwgg, :) you should take a look, I found it to be quite a bit of fun :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice photos! I like that shirt on the last row

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all of your comments and appreciate you finding the time to write them. Tweet me if you have any questions! @eatplayshopblog :) Xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...