Wednesday 29 August 2012

Max Factor Eye Brightening Mascara for Brown Eyes


Without:

After One Coat:


This weekend I picked up a new mascara to add to my ever growing collection, the Max Factor Eye Brightening Mascara for Brown Eyes.

‘Max Factor Eye Brightening Tonal Black Mascara, offers three individually designed mascaras for each eye colour. Each mascara makes their glamour statement by brightening your natural eye colour whether you have brown, blue or green eyes. At the same time the mascara gives your lashes up to 300% more volume making sure your eyes have beautiful stand out.’

Now I am a bit of a mascara addict but the main reason I picked this up is because it’s currently on offer in boots for £4.99 Instead of its usual recommended price of £7.99 (which still really isn’t bad).

I think the photos speak for themselves, after one coat I have to agree that my eyelashes are full of volume and length. Whether it brightens my natural eye colour I’m not so sure but I can forgive that as I don’t really think any make up product can brighten your eye.

The brush is quite thin but it applies the mascara with ease and doesn’t leave any clumps. For day time I only use 1 coat but this is easily buildable if you want a more dramatic look for a night out.

Overall I am impressed with this mascara, and I would definitely re purchase this. It’s currently available in Boots and Superdrug for £4.99 so what are you waiting for!?

Have you tried this mascara? Did it brighten your natural eye colour?


17 comments:

  1. You have such fabulous fluttery lashes.. im jealous

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ahh thank you :) the mascara definitley helps! x

      Delete
  2. Seems like a good one this - being a fellow mascara junkie I may have to check it out! I'm also jealous of your lashes, just look at them! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've just come across your blog!! :)

    That mascara is beautiful and it definitely works on making your lashes longer! I might have to buy some! ;) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ahh glad you found me! thanks :) its a good little purchase xx

      Delete
  4. I have these to try out, I'm very curious about the brightening claims but your lashes look amazing with it on! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! its a great mascara whether it brigtens eyes or not :) x

      Delete
  5. Really enjoying your blog! I have awarded you the Liebster Blog award. Pop on over to my blog to grab it if you've time! X

    ReplyDelete
  6. oo i love it xo

    http://www.vipxo.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've been really curious about this mascara since I first heard about it, but I was a little skeptical about it's brightening properties - although it does make your lashes look amazing, I'm still not sure whether I'll be trying it out! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its a lovely mascara but if you want it just for brightening eyes it would probably be a waste x

      Delete
  8. Wow it makes you look like you have falsies on!

    Jo
    x

    http://jo-beautyandthebooks.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I can only use mascaras with strong (and often) thick brushes, I can't find the mascara in stores(everyone I've been to has sold out) so I can't look at the brush for myself, I don't want to spend £10 on it and find out that I don't like it. What I'm asking is: Is the brush strong or thin and flimsy? Thanks:)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all of your comments and appreciate you finding the time to write them. Tweet me if you have any questions! @eatplayshopblog :) Xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...