Tuesday 25 September 2012

Nails: Razzle Dazzle Dream

Damson Dream and Razzle Dazzle

Ok it is now autumn, I have been trying to keep the summer dream alive but it is time I admit defeat. So here are my first autumn nails. I picked up Damson Dream by No7 after searching for a gorgeous deep red colour, it wasn’t until I got home that my house mate told me she thought I already had a very similar glittery colour. She was right! How could I forget ‘Razzle Dazzle’ by Deborah Lippman which I got in a Glossy Box. So instead of layering on coats on the glitter polish I used Damson dream as a base with Razzle dazzle on top, perfect. I do feel my nails look rather Christmassy now so this combo will definitely be making an appearance this Christmas.

What do you think?

Damson Dream is available at Boots for £7.



4 comments:

  1. this is gorgeous! I need a colour like this for the autumn xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its lovely No7 has some great colours at the minute x

      Delete
  2. This is lovely, it's just perfect for autumn x

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all of your comments and appreciate you finding the time to write them. Tweet me if you have any questions! @eatplayshopblog :) Xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...