Friday 16 November 2012

About Me Tag



Hey Lovelies! Isn't it cold at the minute! My car said 4 degrees this morning which is rather depressing, so  for this tag I thought I'd use this picture of me taken back in the summer as it reminds me of good times when I wasn't freezing my little toes off!

I saw this tag over on the lovely Jessica's blog and I think its a great way to find out a bit about the person behind the blog. Isn't it funny how we chat with each other everyday trust each others opinions when it comes to products, but the majority of us have never actually met? I find that actually quite amazing. I'm also a bit of a nosey parker and love reading other peoples to see their different personalities, so maybe people will be interested to read mine. Anyway lets get on with the tag, what would you like to know about me...

Are you named after anyone?
 Nope. My Real name is Charlotte and I think my parents just liked it, people started to call me Charlie at school and it's just stuck with me from there.

When was the last time you cried?
This is really sad but I watched ‘Marley and Me’ the other day, and I don’t know if I was feeling particularly emotional that day but by the end of the film the floodgates had well and truly opened!

Do you have children?
I'm not quite ready for kids, I can only just about manage to look after myself so no kiddies yet but I hope to one day.

If you were another person, would you be a friend of yourself?
Yes, I like to think I am a nice person and like to have fun. My friends have stuck with me for years so I can’t be that bad! I agree with the saying ‘Treat others how you would want to be treated’.

Do you use sarcasm a lot?
It depends what crowd I'm in but my friends and I use sarcasm a lot, we are always messing about and taking the mick out of each other, nothing horrible just a bit of banter (hate that word).

What's your favourite cereal?
I love cereal! I go through different phases of what I eat the most at the minute I'm loving Crunch Nut Cornflakes and Special K with those clustery bits in.

Whats the first thing you notice about people?
Erm their face I suppose? Or if I see someone from a distance, nice hair, I get mega hair envy.

What's you eye colour?

Hazel

Scary movie or happy endings?
I'm such a wimp with scary films, I prefer thrillers and films with a twist so you never know what’s going to happen next. I do love a rom com though.

Favourite smells?
I love the smell of freshly baked bread and toast in the morning, as soon as I smell toast I just have to have some. I also like the smell of my boyfriend’s shower gel haha.

Summer or Winter?
Summer, I love being outside and going on day trips, it’s always so nice to have lunch in a lovely pub garden by a lake. I do love a warm snuggly jumper in winter too you can’t beat that!

Computer or television?
I’d probably say computer as I use it more, and you can watch TV on the computer so it’s a win, win.

What's the furthest you've been away from home?
I went to Florida 2 years ago and it took 3 separate flights to get there, felt like so far away but was totally worth it.

Do you have any special talents?
I can bend my thumb back, people say that’s weird but I don’t really think I have a talent as such.

Where were you born?
In the Midlands and I still live here now.

What are your hobbies?
blogging, going to the gym and I quite like cooking with my boyfriend and throwing dinner parties.

Favourite movies?
I have so many, I love Taken, I think Liam Neeson is fantastic in it and I love Friends with benefits, I absolutely want to be Mila Kunis.

Well I think you all know me a little better now, come and find me on twitter if you fancy a chin wag :) Eatplayshopblog

Let me know if you have also done this tag and leave your link below. Have a good weekend!

Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. I got the inspiration from you and also linked your blog on my post - http://labelledsm.blogspot.ie/2012/11/the-about-me-tag.html xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just done this too, it's a lovely tag to get to know the blogger :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely post! I really enjoy the smell of just made bread too! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've dont his post on my blog too, its nice to know you a little bit better :)
    Anna x

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all of your comments and appreciate you finding the time to write them. Tweet me if you have any questions! @eatplayshopblog :) Xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...