Monday 26 November 2012

Sunday Funday: Lets do Lunch

I love Sundays whether its spent all day in my pj’s, visiting family or having a nice Sunday roast. The only thing that can ruin a Sunday is hangover but at least you know you had a good night!

Today I had a lunch date with my house mate  There isn't much going on in the town where I live but there are a couple of little gems that serve nice food and this little Italian café is one of them. I can’t for the life of me remember its name but it begins with an S, I think it’s like Saranos or something.

I love places which have character and this place is beautifully decorated and kind of makes you feel like you have gone away somewhere exciting for lunch.

I opted for the spicy chicken and jalapeño omelette which was delicious, and a bottle of sparkling elderflower (I can’t get enough of this stuff at the moment), followed by a latte.

The evening was spent with a glass of cava, x factor and Homeland. A perfect Sunday afternoon.

What did you get up to this weekend?

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Yummm that looks DELISH! haha, great beauty blog! I follow you on Twitter so thought I'd check out your blog. Really like it. You can follow me back @addressbookblog and check out my blog here: www.addressbookblog.com

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This place looks amazing to eat! The food looks so yummy! xx

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all of your comments and appreciate you finding the time to write them. Tweet me if you have any questions! @eatplayshopblog :) Xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...