Tuesday 29 January 2013

Charlie's Diary

Pizza Night ♥ Alcohol Free ♥ The Snow ♥ Hire Car ♥ FOTD ♥ Sunday Lunch ♥ Nail Polish ♥ Malteaster Bunnies ♥ Vine

I've had quite a bit going on lately so it’s time for a catch up.

First of all if you read my blog you might remember a couple of weeks ago I was involved in a small accident and my car was hit from behind. The one exciting thing that did come out of it was that I got to drive a brand new white fiesta which I nicknamed ‘The Polar Bear!’  My car is supposed to be coming back to me today and Ito be honest I will be sad to see this little beaut go but I'm also happy my little car Percy is ok.

I’m very happy to say the snow in my area has now melted. I love snow when it involved cute country walks, snowmen and snowball fights but when it gets icy and slushy it’s just a massive inconvenience, I can’t remember how many times I nearly fell over! I need to remember to purchase a decent pair of willies so I'm prepared for next time.

My New Year resolutions are still going strong, my gym member ship is being put to good use and not one drop of alcohol has touched my lips all month.  We had a dinner party earlier in the month and as I was buying drink for others I came across some non-alcoholic Kopperberg, who knew!? I’m going to London this weekend for my friend’s birthday and I'm predicting mega drunkness after 2 glass of wine!

Although I've been good I have also had a few treats, sometimes a pizza has just gotta be done.  I also went out for dinner for my dad’s birthday and I couldn't resist the roast beef.

As usual there is always the difficult decision of what colour to paint my nails I don’t know why I find this such a challenge every time? Last night and jumped on the VINE bandwagon, its like Instagram but with short video clips, do you have it? Leave your names below, you can find me under Miss Charlie B.

Oh and Malteaster bunnies are back…I am addicted.

What have you been up to?

Follow me on Instagram: Misscharlieb_xx

11 comments:

  1. Oh Charlie, I'm still catching up on blog posts - so sorry to hear you were in an accident, but glad you and little car are okay :) I loved it when I had my courtesy car after my accident - they're a dream aren't they!
    Think I may also have to jump on this Vine bandwagon! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Meg. yeah i've been driving around like a queen! xx

      Delete
  2. Sorry to hear you were in an accident but glad you and Percy are ok!

    I must be the only person who hasn't heard of this Vine thing yet! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks lovely. im not quite sure what i think of it yet ill find you if you join! x

      Delete
  3. I didn't know they had a non alcholic Koppaberg! I had a house party and one of my friends unknowingly brought non alcoholic beer, it was so funny when she realised x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. o thats the worst buying it by accident haha! it pretty much tates the same though xx

      Delete
  4. Hope you and Percy are okay! I need to get my mitts on some Malteaser Bunnies :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you :) you do before i eat them all! x

      Delete
  5. I have had the non alcoholic koppaberg while pregnant, I thought it tasted pretty much the same but my ex disagreed. Well done for keeping up with your resolutions though!

    That roast beef looks AWESOME & I agree.. sometimes pizza HAS to be done! Like tonight for instance..

    Amy x cocktailsinteacups.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought they tasted the same too. hope you enjoyed your pizza too! x

      Delete
  6. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all of your comments and appreciate you finding the time to write them. Tweet me if you have any questions! @eatplayshopblog :) Xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...