Friday 4 January 2013

Elemis Softly Softly Daily Moisturiser

Elemis FreshSkin Softly Softly Daily Moisturiser

I picked up The Elemis Freshskin Softly Softly Daily Moisturiser after seeing in on Hannah Maggs Blog. Her skin always looks so gorgeous in her photos and videos I can only wish mine looked like hers and after reading a few more reviews I knew I had to try it out.

I have been using this every morning since I got it and I'm a fan. This moisturiser is so light and contains some lovely ingredients such as rosehip seed oil and sweet almond oil which just sinks into my skin leaving it feeling soft and fresh. I have combination/oily skin and find it doesn't leave my skin feeling greasy, just soft and radiant. I've also been mixing this in with my foundation to create a tinted moisturiser which works lovely. Oh and it smells divine.

The packaging has a neat little pump so you won't use more than you need, and you really don't need that much to cover your whole face and neck. The only thing I don't like is that I cant see how much is left, I know the heartbreaking day will come unexpectedly when it runs out.

The Elemis FreshSkin Softly Softly Daily Moisturiser retails at £20 which might sound a bit steep but like I said you really don't need to use much. I purchased mine from TimeToSpa and they always have different offers on, I actually picked mine up for £15 when there were running their 25% off offer so always keep a look out, it makes it a bit easier on the bank account too.

Have you Tried anything from the Elemis Freshskin Range?

I'm so happy it's Friday, I've only been back at work 2 days but its been the longest 2 days ever and I am well and truly ready for a lie in. This weekend is gonna be quiet one for me as I'm trying not to spend too much money, (that's the plan anyway) but its my Dad's Birthday tomorrow so I'm off out for lunch with the family which should be lovely. have you got much planned this weekend? 

19 comments:

  1. ohh i want to try this! im about to run out of my favourite moisturiser so on the look out for a new one as the one im using is quite expensive :( xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. would deffo recommend this if you dont wanna break the bank :) x

      Delete
  2. This sounds lovely xx

    xelliealicex.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never found a holy grail moisturiser so this might be a good one to try as I have the same skin type as you. It's not too bad a price for Elemis either x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. worth a try especially if you can find a discount :) x

      Delete
  4. This sounds lovely. Have a lovely weekend. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. would recommend this after your spending ban! xx

      Delete
  5. I've never tried any Elemis skincare and I rarely hear it mentioned in the blogosphere. So this was lovely to read :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Charlie,
    I've never tried anything from the Elemis range before, but I'm looking for a new moisturiser to try and this one looks lovely.
    Really liking your blog.
    Nicola xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just got this today :D

    Excited to try it X

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sounds like a great product, I have wanted to try the fresh skin line for a while


    www.ofbeautyandnothingness.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. aw i'm just catching up with your blog and saw my naaaame, you little sweetheart thank you for the mension. I absolutely love this moisturiser still and have stopped using it every day cos im scared itll run out! hehe glad you enjoyed using it too :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awww thats ok you influenced me to buy the product and its been so great for my skin :) hope your well hun xx

      Delete
  10. They have a 25ml one as a freebie on Comopolitan magazine this month !

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all of your comments and appreciate you finding the time to write them. Tweet me if you have any questions! @eatplayshopblog :) Xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...