Friday 19 April 2013

Charlie Says...

 photo rimmel2_zps17e61445.jpg
Face: Rimmel Wake Me Up Foundation. Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection Concealer. Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder. 
Eyes: Elf Eyebrow Kit Dark. Lord and Berry Smudge proof Eyeliner*. L'oreal Volume Million Luminizer Mascara. 
Lips: Revlon lip Butter, Cotton Candy.

 Say Cheese! This is the make-up that I have been rocking most days this month, quite subtle and best of all, all the products are affordable. My Wake Me Up foundation is just about to run out and I can’t decide whether to repurchase straight away or go back to Bourjois Healthy Mix now it has a pretty new glass bottle.

 April has been a busy month for me, starting with my Mum's birthday, then 3 of my best friends have their birthdays all in the same week, my bank balance has definitely taken a battering but it’s all good fun. I think I will need to go into hibernation in May and start saving some money for my holiday.

 I've started to take photos of my outfits to put on my blog but I've been feeling really self-conscious about uploading them. I'm not really happy with how my body looks at the minute so I just feel like I’m not doing the clothes justice and I can’t get the perfect photo. Note to self, stop snacking on cheese!

 My eyebrows are getting a bit out of control at the moment but I just haven’t had the chance to get them done and I'm not very good at plucking them myself. But if I say I'm going for the Cara look then it’s totally acceptable right?

 I'm off out for my friend’s birthday tonight and I’m wearing a fabulous Motel playsuit I picked up in the sale, It’s bright and summery and I can’t wait to wear it more now the weather is starting to pick up!











5 comments:

  1. I have so many birthdays in April too, 5 in total! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty look! xx

    seeking--serendipity.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your make up looks lovely here! Really fresh and natural xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look lovely and natural here :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw no! I'd love to see your outfit posts. You are so pretty! :) xx

    Win Large Ad Spot
    Giveaway OPI Euro Centrale Mini Set

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all of your comments and appreciate you finding the time to write them. Tweet me if you have any questions! @eatplayshopblog :) Xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...