Tuesday 16 April 2013

L'oreal Volume Million Luminizer

Do you ever a reach for a product so much that you actually start to take it a bit for granted? Well that’s what I did with product. As I was using this the other night I realised I haven’t really highlighted my love for this on my blog enough so here is its moment to shine.

The Volume Million Luminizer for Hazel Eyes is my ultimate favourite mascara for a night out. I have repurchased this countless times and I still have no desire to search for an alternative.

The number 1 thing I love about this mascara is the brush; it is actually a proper brush and grabs each of my lashes creating lovely length and volume without it looking clumpy or spider lash like.

The colour on the want terrified me at first glance but as you can see from the photos it doesn't really translate on to my lashes like that. The purple colour is specifically designed to enhance the look of Hazel eyes, I'm not really sure that my eyes do look enhanced but this is easily forgiven as the end result of my lashes is second to none.

This Mascara retails at £10.99 which is creeping up towards the higher end for a high street mascara but to be honest I think the picture of my lashes speak for themselves.

What do you think? Do you have a specific ‘go to’ evening mascara?










5 comments:

  1. Wow! Your lashes look amazing. Do you have naturally long lashes anyway?
    I'm looking for a new mascara so considering many possibilities.
    The colour on the wand is quite scary but it definitely looks black whilst on. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow your lashes look amazing.
    I might have to purchase this when my current mascara runs out!

    Leanne @ Leanne-Marie | Beauty, fashion & lifestyle. x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your eyelashes are MASSIVE! I don't have hazel eyes but might check out the blue eyes one x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've got green eyes so I wonder how that one would look on me! It really suits you :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your lashes look amazing, I've not tried the one for hazel eyes, but I swear by the volume million lashes in extra black, it must be my all time favourite mascara. Love your review hunni xx

    Danielle x
    Miss Sunshine & Sparkle

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all of your comments and appreciate you finding the time to write them. Tweet me if you have any questions! @eatplayshopblog :) Xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...