Wednesday 5 June 2013

Outfit Post: Loving the Trousers

Top: New Look Trousers: New Look Necklace: Dorothy Perkins Bag: Primark

These trousers are a big fashion leap for me, I'm always a bit self conscious when it comes to my outfits but trousers have really grabbed my attention after seeing them in so may lovely outfit posts.

These bad boys were only £8 in the New Look sale so I just couldn't turn them down. They are so versatile and look great for day time and also in the evenings. I teamed them with a peplum top and statement necklace for a meal out and considering they are not really 'me' I really love them and plan on buying a few more styles.

What do you think? Are you into the patterned trousers look?










3 comments:

  1. The trousers are gorgeous, they really suit you x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just found you through Zoella's blog & I love your blog layout & your style! Printed trousers are so IN right now so I say go for it! :)

    Hope you're having a Fierce & Fabulous Thursday!
    xoxo
    Crystal

    My Blog, Crystal Chizoba
    My YouTube Channel

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your outfit :) x

    www.ofbeautyandnothingness.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all of your comments and appreciate you finding the time to write them. Tweet me if you have any questions! @eatplayshopblog :) Xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...