Tuesday 30 July 2013

Happy Feet

Sandals: Peacocks // Models Own Purple Mystic and Purple Haze  

Feet. Not the most attractive body part but its the summer and you've gotta get them out. I cant resist a pair of pretty sandals and I just had to show you these that I got from peacocks for only £12. I usually find Peacocks a bit hit and miss but at the moment they have some of the most gorgeous shoes I've seen.

I always like to paint my toe nails a bright colour and 9 time out of 10 I like them to be purple, this combo is my current fave and it's what I'm sporting now. I thought it would probably be weird (and a bit gross) to show you a picture of my feel so the swatches will have to do.

What do you think? What colour are your toes at the minute?










3 comments:

  1. Great post! My toes are in the Barry M Gelly blue shade (can't remember the name for the life of me). Got to love bright colours on the nails! xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh those sandals are a bit lovely aren't they! also can't wait to see this nail varnish on you. x

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all of your comments and appreciate you finding the time to write them. Tweet me if you have any questions! @eatplayshopblog :) Xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...