Friday 19 July 2013

The Dream Team: Real Techniques and Dainty Doll Cream Blushes

Wearing Paper Roses by Dainty Doll

I purchased some Dainty Doll Cream Blushes from Fragrance Direct a couple of months ago now and I found myself in a bit of a tiz as I had no weapon of choice to apply them with! I asked on twitter what brush would work best with cream blushes and I had the same answer from so many people…the Real Techniques Stippling Brush, obviously.

The Stippling Brush was literally made for cream based products so teaming it with my Dainty Doll Cream Blushes is pretty much a match made in heaven. The brush is so soft but also dense so it applies the blush with ease, it picks up just the right amount of product for perfect precision and leaves a flawless finish. I know people like to use this brush for Foundation too but I think I’ll stick with my trusty Buffing Brush for now.

Today I opted for Paper Roses by Dainty Doll which is a gorgeous pastel pink shade perfect for us pale ladies, it leaves you with a lovely rosey cheeked fresh faced look.

I also Picked up Orange County Girl with is more of a peachy toned blush which I think is going to be my most reached for shade on my holiday.

The stippling Brush was the perfect blush for me, what brush do you use for cream blushes?











5 comments:

  1. I love my stippling brush but for some reason have never thought to use it for cream blushes. Will definately give it a go now though... :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Dainty Doll blushes, I really need to invest in that stippling brush so I can get the best use out of them!
    xxx

    www.sarah-nunn.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Unfortionately I'm not a lucky owner of any of the products, but I think I need the stippling brush! I love my Core Collection from Real Techniques! Some of my most used brushes :)

    Great post xx

    I'm running a givwawat over on my blog, if you fancy a peek
    http://mlhauken.blogspot.dk/2013/07/giveaway-mac-lippie-of-your-choice.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't own any dainty doll blushers but I do own many a cream blush and I love the look the real techniques stippling brush gives, I've used other stippling brushes with them but I think because the real techniques one is so short and compact it just works better xxx

    Charli | Secrets Behind The Closet Door

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh, they look like such pretty shades! great post. following <3

    from helen at thelovecatsinc | bloglovin'

    ps. enter my new giveaway to win a goodie bag of beauty products! click here.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all of your comments and appreciate you finding the time to write them. Tweet me if you have any questions! @eatplayshopblog :) Xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...