Tuesday 20 August 2013

DrJart Waterfuse Beauty Balm


A bit of a break from the holiday diary today and I thought it was about time to give the spotlight so one of my current must have products.

I picked up the DrJart Waterfuse Beauty Balm mainly for holiday as I wanted something lightweight with an SPF and since buying it I haven't reached for my foundation since!

It has very light coverage compared to foundation but I actually quite like being able to see my freckles. I apply this with my Buffing Brush and find it blends into my skin lovely leaving a dewy but natural finish. I think I might need to go back to something more heavy duty in the winter but while the weather is still relatively nice and my skin seems to be behaving (touch wood) I will definitely be sticking with this for the foreseeable future.

What do you think? Have you tried any products from DrJart?











1 comment:

  1. I'm obsessed with this BB cream! The best base I've used by far xx
    www.LaurasHaven.com

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all of your comments and appreciate you finding the time to write them. Tweet me if you have any questions! @eatplayshopblog :) Xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...