Wednesday 30 October 2013

Back to the Old School


Something’s just take you back to your childhood and for me a Casio watch is one of those things. Maybe I’m showing my age, but I remember them being all the rage at school so when I received his watch from The Watch Hut it really took me back!

The style is very retro, it’s got a bit of a geek chic look about it and I love the contrast of the burgundy with the silver steel strap the colours are perfect for autumn and winter.

The time is very easy to set, I had to remember to do this when the clocks changed! It did give me a fright when the alarm went off in the middle of the night which I didn't realise I had set. I don’t remember the last time I owned a watch with an alarm but I've mastered it now and it comes in very handy when I snooze my phone alarms!

I've not tested whether it is actually water resistant but as I had a Casio watch as a child which I must have put through its paces I’m willing to trust they are still as good.

What do you think? Can you remember these watches from your youth or do you just like the vintage style. You can find lots more lovely watches from The Watch Hut here.











2 comments:

  1. My alarm on my casio always goes off - I still don't know how to turn it off haha Love the vintage style of these watches though, they are timeless! x

    amuchprettierpuzzle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha it took me a while! and actually im not quite sure how i did it! xx

      Delete

I love reading all of your comments and appreciate you finding the time to write them. Tweet me if you have any questions! @eatplayshopblog :) Xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...