Sunday 26 January 2014

Rain Rain Go Away


Last weekend my boyfriend and I took a trip down to no so sunny Kent to see his family. I love going to visit, his mum lives in the most gorgeous cottage and you just can’t help but feel at home.

Unfortunately the house had been hit by the floods and the garden was completely submerged. As there was nothing more we could do than help mop up and put more sand bags in place so we decided to take his mum out for some lunch, I went for the seafood platter which was to die for!

After lunch we headed back to the house, and to be honest we didn't actually move from the sofa again. I can’t remember the last weekend when I actually did nothing and I actually really enjoyed it, a cheeky glass of prosecco or two helped as well!

We also got the chance to have a much needed lie in the next morning and cuddles from Jasmine the cat! So even though the weekend started off on a downer it was still nice to get away from home and just relax. Is it too early to start hoping for some sunshine?










1 comment:

  1. YUM, that food platter looks immense and your hair is gorgeous, lucky lady!

    I found your blog via BlogLovin and would love if you could stop by & catch up on my latest GHD Party Hair Tutorial & Pink Jewel Styler post for some inspiration too :)

    www.lurchhoundloves.com
    http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/4995777/LurchHoundLoves-Fashion-Blog

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all of your comments and appreciate you finding the time to write them. Tweet me if you have any questions! @eatplayshopblog :) Xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...