Tuesday 27 May 2014

The Little Things

The weather picking up and being able to eat breakfast outside
Pretty Pastel Nails
A weekend lie in, with fresh sheets in a tidy room - doesn't happen often!
Reminiscing about my holiday to Florida, I would love to go back!
Date night and treating myself to a burger with sweet potato fries
Watching the sun set in London, it's so beautiful in the summer!
My First ice Lolly of the year and definitely not the last!

What little things make you happy?










1 comment:

  1. I love posts like this! It's always important to remember the little things in life :) xx

    www.allthingsbeautiful-x.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all of your comments and appreciate you finding the time to write them. Tweet me if you have any questions! @eatplayshopblog :) Xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...