Thursday 10 July 2014

The Little Things...

My poor little blog has been recently missing in action; do you ever have times when you just lose motivation for things? I love blogging but sometimes it’s just nice to have a break not worrying that I get my post up in time. I would rather have a break rather than force a post I want happy with. Anyway here are a few pretty pictures of the little things that have been making me happy.
Krispy Kremes! So naughty but they taste every bit as good as they look
Shiny new phone!
Date night make up
Fresh flowers
Fun at Calling Festival, so immature
40% off Emma Hardie Winner!
Breakfast in Bed

I can't believe its July already, I have lots to look forward to this month including my birthday, I just hope the sun sticks around for it!

What little things have been making you happy? 










6 comments:

  1. Its true that sometimes there are little things that you miss out on because life is just too busy. Recently i have been so busy with placement for my course and I have hardly had time for myself. Reading my book with a lovely smelling candle has been relaxing me and lifted my spirits though :)

    Hope it is sunny on your birthday too ^^
    Have a nice day <3

    Ying ♥ || *- YingcBeauty-*
    X x X x X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ooo you cant beat a good candle might treat myself to a new one at the weekend xx

      Delete
  2. I've stopped worrying about my blog and just go with the flow. I'm like you, I'd rather post when I've got something to talk about then just for the sake or because I feel like I need too. lovely photos, I want some doughnuts now!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. the donughts were amazing! and so pretty haha xx

      Delete
  3. I've had lots of little blog breaks too where I won't post for ages & I used to worry & try force myself to post but it really took the fun away! I'm back now feeling more inspired than ever & I'm so happy with my blog atm! I also got the iPhone 5S in gold a few weeks ago, it's sooo pretty isn't it!? (:

    L x

    www.loulabeth.co.uk // bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes i cant remember life without it haha. xx

      Delete

I love reading all of your comments and appreciate you finding the time to write them. Tweet me if you have any questions! @eatplayshopblog :) Xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...